A sharing of different menu...ingredients in life...Be inspired!!!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fitness and Health: Exercise! My Taebo moments

Tae Bo is an aerobic exercise routine that became popular in the 1990s.
It was developed by taekwondo practitioner Billy Blanks and was one of the first"cardio-boxing" programs to enjoy commercial success. It is a combination of martial arts and boxing with some dance moves mixed in. And is one of the most popular exercise methods ever devised. The name Tae Bo is a portmanteau of tae kwon do and boxing.


For Almost six months my Saturday started early at 5:30AM and do the Taebo at 6Am in our place. It's a 1Hr & half cardio vascular exercise. It helps a lot to tone my muscles and to 'shakin' my nerves. I started joining this since last year (on and Off), when i diagnosed with some nerve pain. But it is only now that I am focus and determine to do it once a week -  after nerve pain is already down my feet. I had my Theraphy thrice a week for 3mos., but since I max out already my health card (for Rehab Therapy), I opted to focus on my Reflex and Taebo. Of course, this is with the permission also from my Rehab Doctor and Ortho to continue my exercise personally - regularly.
I feel so much energize and fit now as compared to before. Hopefully, nerve pain will gone soon.


You may want to try Taebo, it will surely do good to your body!


Ooopss.. So glad that we girls in the office are now starting to have workout daily for 1HR - this is after office hours. ;)

Aside from exercise I have some changes also with my diet especially on the foods that I eat. I will share it in detail soon... 


Let's be fit ! Exercise!!! It's one way to show love to our body - a temple of God's abiding graces!
Have a fit-healthy body everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I reckon it is really good to find time for our self be it for prayer or physical fitness. The feeling is wonderful. It's like you've just awoken from a deep deep sleep -- light and happy. I'm also doing what you are doing, but mine is just walking while praying. So everyday at 5:30 AM I go out to walk up the hilly sides of Niue, enjoying God's company, enjoying the beauty of nature. It's just a one hour walk but it takes the stress out of me...hehehe...I hope you could also try it. You know how God heals, right? Enjoy workouting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing..;)

    i will surely try that my friend, walking while praying.

    salamat. God bless..

    ReplyDelete