A sharing of different menu...ingredients in life...Be inspired!!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Breathing Space

Can we just stop and pause for a while.

I really love this poem which we all learned from our elementary years.

I have read something about Breathing Space, wherein we can be in tune with nature and be thankful to God. God gave us everything for free. And this poem summarizes it all the gifts that God has bestowed in us.



We all have different favorite Breathing Space.

I can say blogging is one of my Breathing Space, I can express freely and share a thing or two to all. Hoping that somebody out there might be inspired and moved with the things that I shared. Another one is Exercising -  jogging and brisk walking with my husband are also one of the best Breathing Space. It nurture our relationship and in here we talked and shared a lot of beautiful things together.

And the perfect Breathing Space that I believe we all agree, is the beautiful scenery of nature. We can breath and we can release all those negatives, stress and pressures in life. And at the same time be thankful for all the blessings we have received from up above.

How about you, have you found your Breathing Space?

" All things Bright and Beautiful. All creatures great and small. All things wise and wonderful. The Lord God made them all..."

No comments:

Post a Comment