A sharing of different menu...ingredients in life...Be inspired!!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas won't be the same without YOU

I wonder how I have cope up with this season without  my Hubby. It has been 4 years, consecutively, that we are not spending this season together. I wonder how both of us deal with the separation anxiety..hmmmm

My heart beats fast and my mind has a lot of things to shared to every time I ponder on this area in our life together. The hole of being apart is not something to be proud of --> it is something to ponder and discern the life that we have. It brings tears knowing how we tried to fill in this 'hole' in us. I cannot fathom 'HOW'.. But I believe, it is by God's grace that we endure being apart.. It is by God's grace that the 'Hole' becomes 'Whole'.. It is by God's grace that love gives and receives all to endure.

I personally don't want to keep on asking all the 'Why's'.(makahilak lang ta!!). Because I will always keep on believing that somewhere, somehow we are going to live our life together without the 'Hole' of being apart.

This season, I believe, is a time to give gratitude and realize that God is always be the reason why we live,why we breath, why we endure, why we are love.

It does not matter anyhow if hubby is here or not. I will just have to look forward of HIM being with me spending quality moments together. --> Soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

No comments:

Post a Comment