A sharing of different menu...ingredients in life...Be inspired!!!!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat 2011

It is our 3rd yr that we experienced 'trick or treat' here in La Joya, Imus. for 2009-2010 I only prepared 50-60 packs of 4 different candies, and it was just enough for the children. Last Saturday, 29 October, I prepared 80 packs with again 4 different kinds of candies, but it was Not enough.. lol!  I thought only 10%-15% rate of increase from last year. Just learned that 130-150 kids joined 'trick or treat' in our subdivision. Wow! a huge number huh?



Anyway, I enjoyed it very much.. watching kids with their costume..bringing the pumpkin basket with full of candies.. and running to ensure that they could get candies from every house.

I called nanay and tatay to distribute the candies since I could no longer handle when I saw from the distant that kids are running towards our house.waaaaaaa! wew! I got the camera and took some pic.. but sorry the pic was not that good..

Looking forward for 2012 trick or treat ..and perhaps to prepare more than what i prepared for this year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment