A sharing of different menu...ingredients in life...Be inspired!!!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Taste of Love: that moves in a mysterious way.;)

Dad-Mami
"...Love moves in mysterious ways..it's always so surprising..when love appears over the horizon.. i love u for the rest of my days...."

Dad, You are more than a husband to me:.. An answered prayer..

My Best friend, best buddy, best critic, best chef (hehehehe)... My best of all..

'The one' in life, they said, is hard to find. Yezzz.. it's true!!... in my experienced, it took me N yrs to find 'the one'. hehehhe. But it was worth the wait.;)

Thanks Dad for everything. Our love endures forever..Our love keeps us so strong.. our love keeps us so close-though- far apart..;)..

I thank the Lord for giving You to me.. My all-wrap-in-one husband..My Dad! ;)

Loves you so much! ;) Mami.. am so blessed..hmmmmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment