A sharing of different menu...ingredients in life...Be inspired!!!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

... Flavorsome...

My friend Dang inspired me to used my blogsite.. back then, never knew what title i will have for my site.. it was then that i read the blog of my friend Dang entitled: The Ego.. her insights and advise triggered me to share about flavorsome life.
This is it Dang!.. thanks so much.. way back in college.. i remembered our tasteful-friendship...so flavorsome.. our friendship menu is so complete. there is so much laugther..intense emotions. ;). it was you who introduced me to our Catholic Group Community - Sowers Field Community in 1992 (correct ba?.).. this was my turning point.. it has changed a lot.. and until now it gives me pride and honor to be one of the members..
I miss you my friend.. ;)
..upon writing this blog.. all those memories flashed back in my mind..
i remembered when you brought me to join playing with street kids in Cagayan de Oro  Park near San Agustin cathedral..
i love it when we had our fellowship.. so refreshing Dang...
we were classmate in our religion and logic subject, right? under Sir Jay...
i remembered our retreat in transfiguration Malaybalay bukidnon.. what a journey it has been my friend..
i remembered our visit in carmelites bukidnon..
i remembered our daily masses in Xavier U chapel.. every 6am, right? or 530am?.

 ... and i thank God for giving me all these flavorsome friends... who touched my life in a special way..
...life is so tasteful...and more to discover... flavorsome...

thank you Dang..;)mwah!....hmmmmmhmmmmmmmm (hug-tyt ni cya dang!)

6 comments:

  1. hi gie! : )
    have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Angie for trying the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..tnx ms. aidz.. hope i can justify my purpose in blogging..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello gie...teary eyed ko friendship... not only that my name is on your blog...gikulbaan ko da...pressure frienship...but I am sooooooooooooo happy you are here...blogging...i am glad you are responding to THE CALL...we are needed in God's vineyard...i am soo glad you are here ... i remember all those that you mentioned here except mga street kids ...perhaps you could refresh me more in the future ...Love you friend...go go continue blogging...you will have great fun here...even with the ups and downs...go blogging...this is such a beautiful world ...and a beautiful space to reach to everyone mwah mwah ...miss you badly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..thanks my friend Dang..hehhehehe..ako dang nitulo ako luha when i wrote this blog ganina og nagngisi pa jud..hehehhe..love u dang.. see yah! mwa..ga-adjust pa ko sa mga facilities aning blogging..i-explore pa nako friendship..makapressure jud..pero makatabang pod..releasing na makashare pa ta..hehehhe
    miss na jud dang..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete